| 06.12,17. 01:02 PM |
Gas explosion at Indian restaurant injures three
At least three people were taken to hospital for burns treatment after the incident at Spice of Life. Photo: Seven News
Four people were assessed at the scene, and at least three were taken to Westmead Hospital for burns treatments, an ambulance spokesman said.
NSW Fire & Rescue commander Adam Dewberry said the three had minor burns to their arms and legs.
Four fire crews attended the incident, including the Hazmat team.
The Hazmat team was called to ventilate the restaurant because of a concern with a toxic flammable gas, but damage to the restaurant was minimal, he said.